Office 2013 activator are tools for you to activate your Microsoft Office 2013.
Method 1: Use tools
With this method you can activate Microsoft Office 2013 all versions :
01.Microsoft Toolkit .v2.6.4
Microsoft Toolkit is best Microsoft Office 2013 Activator for you to activate Microsoft Windows and Office , includes Windows Vista, 7, Windows 8/ 10, and Office 2007, 2010, 2013 , 2016
To know how to use Microsoft Toolkit you click here
KMSPico is the most perfect Key Management Service activation method (since Vista) based universal automatic activator, it supports for all editions of Microsoft Office & Windows (such as Windows 7/8/8.1/10; Office 2010, 2013, 2016; …). All you have to do is just one click to activate.
To know how to use KMSPico you click here
Method 2: Use code
Step 1: You copy this code:
@echo off title Activate Microsoft Office 2013 Volume for FREE!&cls&echo ============================================================================&echo #Project: Activating Microsoft software products for FREE without software&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #Supported products:&echo - Microsoft Office 2013 Standard Volume&echo - Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus Volume&echo.&echo.&(if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office15\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office15")&(if exist "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office15\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office15")&echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Activating your Office...&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:92CD4 >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:GVGXT >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /inpkey:KBKQT-2NMXY-JJWGP-M62JB-92CD4 >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /inpkey:YC7DK-G2NP3-2QQC3-J6H88-GVGXT >nul&set i=1 :server if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms7.MSGuides.com if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms9.MSGuides.com if %i%==4 goto notsupported cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /sethst:%KMS_Sev% >nul&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo. cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /act | find /i "successful" && (echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #My official blog: MSGuides.com&echo.&echo #How it works: bit.ly/kms-server&echo.&echo #Please feel free to contact me at [email protected].com if you have any questions or concerns.&echo.&echo #Please consider supporting this project: donate.msguides.com&echo #Your support is helping me keep my servers running everyday!&echo.&echo ============================================================================&choice /n /c YN /m "Would you like to visit my blog [Y,N]?" & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one... & echo Please wait... & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server) explorer "http://MSGuides.com"&goto halt :notsupported echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Sorry! Your version is not supported. :halt pause >nul
Step 4 : You run the batch file as administrator
Done! You Office has been activated successfully. Please check activation status again.
You can watch this video to know How to Activate Microsoft Office 2013 without Product Key 2019
Microsoft office 2013 Features
Office 2013 introduces Click-To-Run 2.0 installation technology for all editions based on Microsoft App-V Version 5. Previously, only certain editions of Office 2010 were available with Click-To-Run 1.0 installer technology, which was based on App-V 4.x, where a separate Q drive was created and installed files of Office were isolated from the rest of the system, causing many Office add-ins to not be compatible. With the newer Click-To-Run technology, Office 2013 installs files just like Windows Installer (MSI) to the Program Files directory. Retail versions of Office 2013 use the Click-to-Run installer. Volume-licensed versions use Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Some editions like Professional Plus are available in both retail (C2R) and volume (MSI) channels.
Other features of Office 2013 include:
- Flatter look of the Ribbon interface and subtle animations when typing or selecting (Word and Excel)
- A new visualization for scheduled tasks in Microsoft Outlook
- Remodeled start screen
- New graphical options in Word
- Objects such as images can be freely moved; they snap to boundaries such as paragraph edges, document margin and or column boundaries
- Supports embedding of Online picture support with content from Office.com, Bing.com and Flickr (by default, only images in public domain) to in replacement to the cliparts gallery from previews office versions.
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint
- New slide designs, animations and transitions in PowerPoint 2013
- It supports for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook
- It supports for integration with Skype, Yammer and SkyDrive
- IMAP special folders support
- Starting with Office 2013, proofing tools are separately and freely downloadable without being bundled in Multilingual User Interface (MUI)/Multilanguage packs, Language Interface Packs (LIPs) or Single Language Packs (SLP).
Tag: Microsoft Office 2013 activator, activate Microsoft Office 2013
- Office 2010 Activator
- Office 2016 Activator
- Office 2019 Activator
- Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
- Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key
- Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key
- Microsoft Office 2019 Product Key